SITRA’s 32nd Technological Conference
SITRA’s Technological Conference is planned to be held during the 31st July, 2019. The following seven papers shall be presented during the conference.
1. Studies on yarn contraction of cotton yarns in conventional and compact ring spinning systems
2. A study on effect of surface modification in apron on yarn quality
3. Staffing pattern in Spinning Mills
4. Development of Indigenous Viral Barrier Fabric
5. Case studies in defect analysis of woven and knitted fabrics
6. Development of a reliable quantitative method for determination of sugar content in cotton fibres and measures to minimise the stickiness
7. Synthesis of a novel cationising agent and its application for salt-free dyeing of cotton materials with reactive dyes
8. Study of energy consumption in ultra modern spinning Mills
Mills, organizations, students and others interested, can nominate and register their delegation following the below link.